What Pharmaceutical grade means ?
- Description: Pharmaceutical grade supplements are produced in a manner to obtain the purest form of the nutrient and ensure maximum absorption. Due to the addition of various other substances, no product is 100% pure. Pharmaceutical Grade products must exceed 99% purity (natural sources) and contain no binders, fillers, excipients, dyes, or unknown substances. Fewer than 3% of the products on the market are pharmaceutical grade. Read more
- Chondroitin sulfate technical synopsis Read more
- Quality, Property and Safety of Pure Chondroitin Read more
- Chondroitin sulfate from Zeria Read more
How fast will Pure Chondroitin™ start working?
- For best results follow the directions on the bottle. We also recommend using Pure Chondroitin™ for at least one month.
Are your testimonials real?
- All individuals featured on our website are real people who have experienced real success. They have signed the legal consent forms to allow us to showcase their success on our website.
Why is it "Pure"?
- Pure Chondroitin™ is NSF GMP certified. This certification lets you know that Pure Chondroitin™ complies with the strictest standards and procedures imposed by NSF. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of Pure Chondroitin's manufacturing is thoroughly evaluated. Learn more here. Pure Chondroitin™ also contains no artificial colors, no shellac, no gluten and no synthetic coatings.
Pharma Grade Chondroitin